Tip of the day

When grocery shopping: Always spend most of your time and money in the produce aisle! Herbs, fruits, and veggies give your body live energy and vitamins without extra carbs, calories, and preservatives! Not to mention they taste so much better!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Emergency Appetizers!



So its Sunday, and my good friends are coming over for some fun in the sun. As we start to crack open some beers I realize that appetizers are a must right now! In emergency cases when I virtually have no food in my fridge, I love making bites on toothpicks. I do carry a pack of toothpicks because they always come in handy. So I decided to make these Turkey Kielbasa bites with sauteed red pepper and queso blanco. It was quick and easy and literally took 5 min.
Turkey Kielbasa Bites Recipe

turkey kielbasa
queso blanco
red pepper
toothpicks

Directions:
Saute red pepper and kielbasa for 5-10 min. in a nonstick pan. Then cut cheese into tiny bite size cubes. Then with toothpick pinch pepper, then cheese, then sausage on the bottom. SUPER EASY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment